All I Want for Christmas is to be Healthy!
Having battled Lyme Disease since 2011, I can relate to those who suffer with chronic diseases and ongoing health issues. This is why we created our BREATHE HEALTHY INITIATIVE! So, as we enter into our Christmas Week . . . I want to send a message:
- To Veronica, who suffers with fatigue every afternoon and evening after a long-term exposure to mold in her crawlspace. I wish for you that all the toxins be removed from your blood and lungs, and your body begins to heal and rejoice.
- To Susan, who suffers from multiple health issues including respiratory and heart problems due to exposure to indoor environmental contaminants. I wish for you that all the toxins be removed from your body, and your body begins to heal and rejoice.
- To Fred, who suffers from lung cancer related to an asbestos exposure. I wish for you that all the scarring be removed from your lungs, and that your body begins to heal and rejoice.
- To 8-year old Samantha, who suffers from nervous system issues after a contamination of lead in her blood. I wish for you that your blood be purified, and your body begins to heal and rejoice.
- To Tim, who just found a lake of water in his crawlspace and who is in the midst of addressing it. I wish for you the joy of seeing your household staying healthy because you acted immediately.
- To all Facilities Managers, Property Managers, Real Estate Agents, and Homeowners that take seriously the health of OUR INDOOR GENERATION . . . thank you. I wish for you the recognition that you MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
To learn more, to join our BREATHE HEALTHY Initiative, or to request a copy of our BREATHE HEALTHY e-book, visit baxtergroupinc.com.