Are You Concerned About the Air You Breathe At Home?
Eyes burning, nose running, throat itching…. but, only when you are at home.
Identifying the cause is the first step.
- Is there mold hidden somewhere within the home?
- Does your home need a good “spring cleaning”?
- Have you accumulated too many chemicals, i.e., cleaning products, painting products, hobby supplies, and stored them all together?
- Have renovations to your home caused poor air circulation and ventilation?
- Have you recently installed new carpet or cloth furniture? These can give off Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Have you recently adopted a new pet?
- Is someone smoking in your home?
- Are your HVAC ducts clean or filled with dust and debris?
Become a CSI agent: Contamination Site Investigator. Identify the culprit and eliminate or treat it. You’ll know you have found it when the symptoms subside.Follow Us on Social Media!