It’s Spring! What are some of the items a building owner should be checking?
- Deck/patio for mold and mildew.
- Deck/patio slant so that water drains away from the house.
- Hoses and outdoor facets to confirm they are working properly.
- Gutters and downspouts for repairs or clogs.
- Sprinklers for leaks or necessary adjustments.
- All air filters. Replace where needed.
- Windows and screens for damage.
- Air conditioners and/or HVAC systems for proper performance.
- Dryer vents and hoses for debris or obstructions.
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors for proper performance.
- Kitchen and bathroom exhaust fans for debris, clogs and proper performance.
- Caulking in showers, tubs, and sinks.
- Roofs for leaks, cracks, broken shingles. Don’t forget to check the flashings.
For a more detailed HEALTHY BUILDINGS CHECKLIST, email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more or to join our BREATHE HEALTHY Initiative, visit baxtergroupinc.com. Request a copy of our BREATHE HEALTHY e-book.
Follow Us on Social Media!