Lead Poisoning Home Checklist (by the EPA)
The following questions will help you determine if your family is at risk for lead poisoning.
- Was your home built before 1978?
- Do you see walls, furniture, or window sills in your home with chipping or peeling paint?
- Do you children play in lead-contaminated soil near your home?
- Do you store food in imported pottery that contains lead?
- Do you work with lead in your job?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, have your home tested by a certified professional.
Visit the EPA website to learn more: epa.gov/lead/protect-your-family-sources-lead#main-content.
To learn more or to join our BREATHE HEALTHY Initiative, visit baxtergroupinc.com. Request a copy of our BREATHE HEALTHY e-book.