Four Considerations When Purchasing an Air Purifiers:
- Cost of replacement filters: typically filters will need cleaned or replaced every 6-12 months.
- The Energy Star certified purifiers are 40% more energy-efficient than standard models.
- AHAM (Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers) Verified which provides clean air delivery rates and room size guidelines on the seal.
- Room size: if in doubt, size up.
- Noise: test to make sure you can live with it.
To get the most out of your Air Purifier:
- Clean or replace filters regularly.
- Establish its location wisely.
- Keep the air purifier running 24/7.
To learn more or to join our BREATHE HEALTHY Initiative, visit baxtergroupinc.com. Request a copy of our BREATHE HEALTHY e-book.
Follow Us on Social Media!