Does your basement flood?
Does water constantly seep in?
Our system includes a vinyl baseboard which is bonded to the floor and sits next to the wall. In a finished home, it takes the place of the baseboard trim that surrounds the foundation walls. Our bonding agent uses an exclusive epoxy that is extremely strong.
Advantages of Our Basement De-Watering System!
- Can be installed year-round in retail stores, law offices, dental offices, hospitals, municipal buildings, clinics and more.
- Affordable – 1 to 2-day installation means less cost for you.
- Non-invasive – There is almost no dust and mess since we don’t tear up any concrete floor.
- Doesn’t disturb any landscaping.
- Repair work is also non-invasive and the system can be visually inspected.
- Can be installed in finished and non-finished homes.
- No waiting until the basement is dry to install. It can be set up underwater.
- Partial systems are available.
- Systems can be painted.
- Epoxy will not break down over time, and only deals with seepage that enters the structure so humidity levels are not increased.
- Can be drained to either a sump pit or floor drain (if allowed by your local municipality).
- The system can be easily sealed if radon gas is a concern.
Benefits of Having Our System:
- A dry basement increase your home’s value.
- A dry basement can be remodeled.
- A dry basement allows for more storage without the worry of items getting wet and destroyed.