Hero Cat

[vc_row type=”in_container” full_screen_row_position=”middle” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”1/1″ tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default”][vc_column_text]

The human body always has indicators if you’re breathing unhealthy air. That’s why it’s important to listen to your body when you’re constantly sneezing, getting headaches, dizziness and more.

But you should also listen to your pets.

A woman in Wisconsin got up in the middle of the night in horrible pain. She moved to a chair in the bedroom, and after falling asleep, she only woke up because of her cat persistently meowing and rattling the closed door. Her husband soon heard the noise and realized he was not feeling well either. He called their son and the police; His motor skills and speech impaired.

The emergency responders and energy company discovered lethal amounts of carbon monoxide upstairs and found that the vent to their tankless water heater had gotten iced shut. After the family’s showers that night, the gas was pushed right into the bedroom.

If it was not for their cat causing all the commotion, sensing there was something wrong, it could have been a fatal situation.

If you are concerned about your indoor air quality, visit Baxter Group, Inc’s Indoor Environmental Department for IEQ assessments and investigations.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]


More Posts