- Install energy efficient windows and doors.
- Establish air purifiers/sanitizers in heavily used rooms.
- Change the filters in the HVAC unit as soon as they appear dirty.
- Vacuum regularly with a HEPA-filtered vacuum.
- Confirm all exhaust fans are exhausting the air to the outdoors.
- Use the kitchen exhaust fan while cooking.
- Use the bathroom exhaust fan while showering, and then for an additional 20 minutes.
- Do not smoke indoors.
- When using chemicals, ventilate till vapors and gases have been diluted or exhausted.
To learn more or to join our BREATHE HEALTHY Initiative, visit baxtergroupinc.com. Request a copy of our BREATHE HEALTHY e-book.
Follow Us on Social Media!