Seven Ways to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality During the Winter
- Clean your floors and carpets regularly using a HEPA-filtered vacuum.
- Choose non-toxic cleaning products.
- Avoid fragrant products.
- Maintain humidity around 35-45%.
- Introduce fresh air at least once a week.
- Use low-VOC materials during home improvements.
- Inspect your HVAC ducts and clean when appropriate.
To learn more or to join our BREATHE HEALTHY Initiative, visit baxtergroupinc.com. Request a copy of our BREATHE HEALTHY e-book.
Follow Us on Social Media!