Carbon Monoxide poisoning isn’t only a risk inside a house. It’s a risk in any enclosed space. After 7-year-old Sophia Baechler died in 2015 from carbon monoxide poisoning while riding in a boat in 2015, a law was passed requiring carbon monoxide detectors on boats. Minnesota is the first state to implement this requirement. Sophia’s […]
Baxter Environmental Group, Inc.
Phone: 717-263-7341 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Baxter Environmental Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, citizenship status, disability or handicap, or veteran status.