Time for a HEALTHY BUILDING checkup!
Spring and Fall are great times to schedule your building(s) for a checkup. In doing so, areas of concern can be identified and addressed prior to them becoming large, expensive cleanup or repair projects. Here are just a view items that should be inspected inside your buildings:
- Signs of roof leaks
- Signs of plumbing leaks
- Evidence of rodents, bats, roaches, termite and other pests
- Paint intact
- Dryer vents clear
- Exhaust ducts clear
- Gutters and downspouts intact and clear
- No wet surfaces or puddles in crawlspaces and basement
- Sump pump working
- Radon system active and working
- Insulation in place
- Fans exhaust outdoors and are clear
- Electrical wiring in good condition
- Smoke and CO alarms are working
- Refrigerator and icemaker drip pans are clean
- Traps and drains are not leaking
- Dehumidifiers operation properly
- All filters are clean
For a more extensive check-up, join Baxter Environmental Group’s BREATHE HEALTHY INITIATIVE.
To learn more or to join our BREATHE HEALTHY Initiative, visit baxtergroupinc.com. Request a copy of our BREATHE HEALTHY e-book.
#breathehealthyinitiativeFollow Us on Social Media!