Regular Healthy Building Check-Ups are inspections that ensure a building and all its systems function properly to keep the building healthy and safe.
- Inspections help identify existing hazards in a building.
- Inspections help identify potential hazards before they become a crisis.
- Inspections help identify underlying causes of unhealthy buildings or safety risks.
- Inspections reveal corrective actions needed to avoid compliance issues.
- Inspections help monitor risks or hazards.
A Healthy Building Checklist can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more or to join our BREATHE HEALTHY Initiative, visit baxtergroupinc.com. Request a copy of our BREATHE HEALTHY e-book.
Follow Us on Social Media!